Fluid Discussion Service Message Does Not Refresh/Appear On Page Automatically When Click on Send Button.
(Doc ID 2907281.1)
Last updated on DECEMBER 12, 2022
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise CS Campus Community - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When the user attempts to create a new related discussion and post a message to the chat, the page is not refreshed with the message immediately. The page required refreshing/reloading to see the chat message.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
- Menu > PeopleTools > Portal > Related Content Services > Define Related Content Service > Search Service ID
- Click on Copy Service Definition
- Enter Service URL Parameters
- Save the Changes
- Click on 'Test Related Content Service'
- Enter Message and Click Send
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document