TBH Benefit Record Number Zero Is Not Taking
(Doc ID 2907995.1)
Last updated on NOVEMBER 11, 2022
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise HCM Human Resources - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Users are unable to configure TBH template with benefit record number zero
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Create new Smart HR Template at navigation Set Up HCM > Product Related > Workforce Administration > Smart HR Template > Smart HR Template Creation > Template Creation
2. Add BEN_PROG_REC_NBR section
3. Click on Section Configuration link
4. click on Change Value link
5. Enter a 0 or 0.0 and press OK
6. Note that the value doesn't appear to be saved.
If you click Change Value link again, the zero doesn't show.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document