ELM 9.2: Auto Enrolment Process Re-Enroling Learners After Having Previously Completed the Same Course
(Doc ID 2908055.1)
Last updated on NOVEMBER 15, 2022
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise ELM Enterprise Learning Management - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Auto Enrollment Process re-Enrolling Learners after having previously completed the same Course.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Setup Active Analytics Framework (AAF) Policy for Auto Enrollment.
2. Setup Courses to be equivalents.
3. Learner completes the first Course and then, terminated.
4. Then later, Learner Rehired
5. After running Auto Enroll Process (AE LM_AENRL), the Learner was re-enrolled in the same Course, but different class.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document