Requisition With Different Base And Foreign Currency And Multiple Distribution Sourced To PO With Distribution Line Blank
(Doc ID 2908358.1)
Last updated on DECEMBER 15, 2022
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise SCM Purchasing - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Requisition with different base and foreign currency and multiple distribution sourced to PO with distribution line blank.
PO distribution is not allocated properly as per the percentage given when amount based requisition with different base and foreign currency and multiple distribution sourced to PO. Distribution line is created with blank.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Create foreign amount only ePro Requisition. Distribute by amount. Save and Submit. Go to: Menu > eProcurement > Create requisition
2. Run PO_AUTO_SRC. Menu > Purchasing > Purchase Orders > Stage/Source Requests > PO Auto Sourcing
3. At Sourcing Workbench check if PO was created. Menu > Purchasing > Purchase Orders > Stage/Source Requests > Sourcing Workbench.
4. Go to PO Created and check the distributions lines. Go to: Menu > Purchasing > Purchase Orders > Add/Update POs
5. First distribution line is showing Merchandise amount as blank.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document