E-UPG: Running SQL Scripts Through Change Assistant Get Stuck or Not Executing At All
(Doc ID 2908461.1)
Last updated on NOVEMBER 14, 2022
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise PT PeopleTools - Version 8.59 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On a PeopleTools (PT) Only Upgrade, the steps that involve running SQL scripts through Change Assistant are stuck for a long time or not running at all.
These include the following steps, among others:
- Generating Initial Update Stats Script for Oracle
- Running Initial Update Statistics for Oracle
- Updating PeopleTools System Tables
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Set up Change Assistant for the PT Only upgrade.
2. Run the step that contains running a SQL script through Change Assistant.
3. Notice that the step is stuck for a long time.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document