AR9.2: Issue In Opening Balances Due To Statutory Report Balance By Account/Customer RX80013 That Is Showing Wrong Beginning Balance
(Doc ID 2909033.1)
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 27, 2023
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Receivables - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Wrong Beginning balances is showing in report Statutory Reports/ Accounts Receivable RX80013
1. Setup Billing Integration Options setup / BI Creates GL Acctg Entries
2. Setup Fin/Supply Chain / Common Definition / Calendars/Schedules / Detail Calendar setup for Calendar 01 / Year 2020Setup Fin/Supply Chain / Common Definition / Calendars/Schedules / Detail Calendar setup for Calendar 01 / Year 2021
3. Create new Customer 0000050050
4. Create Invoice in Billing with Accounting Date 05-December-2020
5. Upload billing invoice in AR
6. Create new Deposit Payment with Accounting Date 02-November-2020
7. Apply the Payment to the Item ; The Item is Closed
8. Run Journal Generator for ARDEFN and BIDEFN
9. Run Extract Statutory Reports for year 2020 and periods 1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10,11,12
10. Run Extract Statutory Reports for year 2021 and periods 1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10,11,12
11. Run ARX80013 report for Fiscal year 2020 Ending Balance is 0
12. Run ARX80013 report for Fiscal year 2021 Beginning Balance is 1000 and should be 0 as Ending Balance for previews year.
Attached OSS1.docx replication file.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document