On Correct 2023-2024 ISIR Records, After Adding a New Row and Clicking 'Calc EFC', the EFC Status is Not Updating to Unofficial on Need Summary (STDNT_AWD_PER.EFC_STATUS)
(Doc ID 2911396.1)
Last updated on JUNE 08, 2023
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise CS Financial Aid - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When adding a new effective dated row to ISIR Correction Page for the 2023-2024 ISIR Corrections, the EFC Status on the main component pages is updated to Unofficial as expected, but the EFC Status on the need summary page remains Official. The need summary EFC status is stored in the database in STDNT_AWD_PER.EFC_STATUS.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
- Financial Aid -> Federal Application Data --> Correct 2023-2024 ISIR Records.
- Enter ID and Institution and click search.
- Once on the page, insert a new row and note that the EFC Status will update to Unofficial.
- Click 'Calc EFC' button to calculate the EFC on the new row.
- Click on the Need Summary link near the Calc EFC button.
- Note that the EFC Status = Official. (This result should be expected immediately after first inserting the new row, but the field is expected to update to unofficial once the EFC is calculated on the new row.)
The issue occurs after applying the fixes in the Peoplesoft Release Patchset (PRP) Patch 33234548 - 2023-2024 AID YEAR UPDATES FOR ISIR.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document