HCM: When Viewing Position Data from Fluid Position Management with History Rows and Access Second (2nd) Row, Receive an Error Message: Invalid row number -1 for class Rowset Method GetRow.
(Doc ID 2912081.1)
Last updated on JUNE 14, 2023
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise HCM Human Resources - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When viewing Position Data from fluid Position Management with history rows, receive an error message when access the second (2nd) row and other rows.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. From Workforce Administration homepage, click the Position Management Tile
2. Next click the Manage Position tile
3. Search for a position with multiple rows with Include History checkbox checked
4. Select the top row by clicking the ">" button
5. return to the list of position rows and select the second row in the list. receive an error message.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document