Criteria And Equation Fee Triggers Do Not Work For Class, Course And Courselist Fees.
(Doc ID 2912788.1)
Last updated on DECEMBER 08, 2022
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise CS Student Financials - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Tuition calculation is not calculating Class Fees correctly. The Criteria associated with the Class Fee is not being evaluated and applied correctly.
Students enrolled in the Class should be Charged only for the Class and not for Term Fees. The Class Fee is to be charged for students not in a specific Student Group and enrolled in a specific Class Section. For students that do not meet the Class Fee Criteria Tuition Calculation is assessing the Class Fee at 0.00 and not assessing the proper Term Fees.
It s expected the Class Fees will be applied according to the Criteria associated.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
- Navigate to Setup SACR > Product Related > Student Financials > Course and Class Fees > Class Fees
- Complete the setup of the Class Fee with Charge Method = Always
- Navigate to Setup SACR > Product Related > Student Financials > Tuition and Fees > Criteria
- Create a Criteria for the Class fee using the specific Student Group
- Navigate to Records and Enrollment > Career and Program Information > Student Program/Plan > Student Groups
- Assign student to the Student Group
- Navigate to Records and Enrollment > Enroll Students > Enrollment
- Enroll students in the Class and Section
- Calculate tuition
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document