Requisition Due Date Disappears From Requisition Schedule After Updating The Due Date on First Line Then Navigating To Second Requisition Line
(Doc ID 2914151.1)
Last updated on DECEMBER 07, 2022
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise SCM eProcurement - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When creating a new fluid requisition with a 2 special request lines, each line has a due date and changing that due on the first line schedule then switching to the second line schedule, system is clearing the due dates from both lines and requisition can be submitted with a blank due date.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
- Navigate to Home page > eProcurement > Create Requisition and create a new fluid requisitions with two lines.
- Add in the Due date for both lines.
- Now press on the check out button and then on the Line/Schedules button.
- Change the due date on first line
- From the left panel choose the second line schedule and change the due date on the second line.
- Now return back to the first line, Notice that the due date is blank.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document