Customer Address Location Fields Not Editable When Adding New Customer Address Location
(Doc ID 2914460.1)
Last updated on DECEMBER 08, 2022
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise SCM Order Management - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Customer Address Location fields are not editable when adding a new customer address location.
Address fields are not available until country is entered.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Navigate to Main Menu > Customers > General Information > General Information
2. Click on Add
3. Fill up the required information on the General Information Tab
4. On the Address location - you can see the address fields such as Address1, Address 2, Address 3 are editable and the Country is populated as USA
5. On Bill to option tab populate Credit Analyst and Collector and Save the Customer
6. GO back to the Main Menu
7. Search for newly created customer
8. Try and add a new Address Location
9. The Country field is not populated, also the fields Address1, Address 2, Address 3 are NOT editable until you select the country
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document