CETA-OCI-N: Bank Account Transfer: Data Being Added Conflicts With Existing Data. (18,2)
(Doc ID 2914635.1)
Last updated on DECEMBER 11, 2022
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Cash Management - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 9.2 version, Processes
Bank Account Transfer: Data being added conflicts with existing data. (18,2)
Creating Bank Account Transfer but the series number in Transfer ID generated by PeopleSoft is already existing. User could not proceed with creation if the Transfer ID is NEXT, they can only proceed with saving and creating Bank Account Transfer when the Transfer ID is manually supplied.
1. Two users / (two browsers, LEFT and RIGHT) create Bank Transfer.
2. The “LEFT” one insert the next bank ID number according to series number.
3. The “RIGHT” user create Bank Transfer with “NEXT” (default next number):
4. Saving the LEFT, the mentioned number – according with series number also – will be used : BAX000000006
5. Saving the RIGHT, it will be used the next available number, from the moment of the creation of the doc.
(that was BAX000000006)
6. BAX000000006 was already used by the “LEFT”
In the RIGHT, the incorrect/used Transfer Id cannot be changed/modified/corrected.
The page should be re-opened and so, the data inserted – is lost.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document