Error "You Tried To Download Or Save A Reference To An Attachment Which Hasn't Yet Been Uploaded" When Viewing Bidder Attachment From Sourcing Workbench
(Doc ID 2915141.1)
Last updated on JANUARY 09, 2023
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise SCM Strategic Sourcing - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Getting error message when navigating to the Event Workbench and select a Sourcing Event with a Status of Pending Award. Look for a Bidder who responded to the bid that has header attachments and factors comments. It has comments but no attachments. Click on the Comments icon then on the attachments icon.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
- Navigate to Sourcing > Maintain Events > Event Workbench.
- Select a Sourcing Event with a status of Pending Award.
- Select a Bidder who responded to the bid. (The Bid needs to have Factor Comments).
- Click on Factor Comments icon (has comments but no attachments).
- Click on the attachments bubble/icon.
- Get the reported error.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document