The Same Reason Code And Comment From Last Contract Updated Displaying On All Newly Created Contracts
(Doc ID 2915150.1)
Last updated on DECEMBER 12, 2022
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise SCM Purchasing - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
System will display the last reason code and comments from the last updated contract on all other contracts that have reason codes under the current change reason hyperlink on Procurement Contract page.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
- Navigate to : Set up Financials Supply Chain > Product Related > Procurement Options > Purchasing > Set Controls – Contracts , Check the "Require Reason Code", "Comments" and "Track Changes" Check boxes.
- Navigate to : Procurement Contracts > Add/update Contracts and locate any approved contract.
- Change the Contract Maximum amount and save.
- System will open a pop up window for reason code, enter reason code and save.
- Now open any existing contract that has different reason code and press on the Current Reason Change hyperlink.
- Notice that last used reason code is defaulted on that contract as well.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document