Requisition Line Can Be Deleted After Changing The Requisition Line Twice Even If Change Tracking Is Enabled
(Doc ID 2915152.1)
Last updated on DECEMBER 12, 2022
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise SCM eProcurement - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When requisition change tracking is enabled , system is allowing to delete a changed requisition line after changing the requisition twice.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
- Navigate to : Setup Financial/Supply chain > Business unit related > Purchasing > Purchasing definition and enable the change tracking for approved requisition.
- Navigate to eProcurement tile > Create requisition > and add a new requisition with two lines.
- Save and submit the requisition.
- Now Edit the requisition and change the second line quantity then save and submit the requisition.
- Navigate to : Reporting tools> Query > Query manager and query the record : REQ_CHNG_LINE, Notice that there is an entry for the change made as expected.
- Now Edit the requisition again and try to delete the second line, the delete button is not enabled which is expected.
- While in the same page, change the requisition name and save the requisition.
- Notice that the delete button is now activated and can be used (Issue #1).
- Go to cart and try to delete the line, system will allow to delete the line at this point.
- Submit the requisition, System will show that requisition has only 1 line, however when editing the requisition again it will show two lines ( Issue #2).
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document