EPY: When Running PSPPFUND the Combination Code in PAY_ERN_DIST is Not Using What is on the Department Budget Table
(Doc ID 2915159.1)
Last updated on DECEMBER 12, 2022
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise HCM Payroll for North America - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Payroll distribution for combination code
When running PSPPFUND, the combination code in Review Actuals Distribution is not showing the combination code in Department Budget Table.
We expected that the combination code in the Department Budget Table for earnings would be in PAY_ERN_DIST for the entries coming in from Time and Labor.
The issue can be reproduced with the following steps:
1. Pay Group is not configured with the task elements on the Time and Labor page for combination code - Set Up HCM>Product Related>Payroll for North America>Payroll Processing Controls>Pay Group Table
2. Department Table does have the "Use TL Distribution" checked on - Set Up HCM>Foundation Tables>Organization>Departments
3. Create a Department Budget Table that has a combination code for the earnings - Set Up HCM>Product Related>Commitment Accounting>Budget Information>Department Budget Table CAN
4. Load the T&L entries to Paysheet which has combination code on the T& Labor side for the earnings brought to paysheets - Payroll for North America>Payroll Processing CAN>Create and Load Paysheets>Load Time and Labor
5. Run payroll calculation - Payroll for North America>Payroll Processing CAN>Produce Payroll>Calculate Payroll
6. Run confirm - Payroll for North America>Payroll Processing CAN>Produce Payroll>Confirm Payroll
7. Run PSPPFUND - Payroll for North America>Payroll Distribution>Commitment Accounting CAN>Distribute Actuals
8. Verify the entries in PAY_ERN_DIST for the entries that came from T&L that does not match what is in Department Budget Table CAN
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document