EAR 9.2: MISC_DST_COUNT and MISC_DST_TOTAL Were Not Updated Correctly on PS_DEPOSIT_CONTROL After Direct Journal Unpost.
(Doc ID 2915388.1)
Last updated on DECEMBER 14, 2022
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Receivables - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
MISC_DST_COUNT and MISC_DST_TOTAL were not updated correctly on PS_DEPOSIT_CONTROL after direct journal unpost.
1. Create a Direct Journal Payment. ( Accounts Receivable> Payments> Online Payments> Regular Deposit)
2. Create accounting entries for Direct Journal Payment. (Accounts Receivable> Payments> Direct Journal Payments> Direct Journal Acctg Entries)
3. Load accounting entries into GL. ( Accounts Receivable> Receivables Update> Request Receivables Update with process GL journal generator checked)
4. Unpost Direct Journal Payment. (Accounts Receivable> Payments> Direct Journal Payments> Unpost Direct Journal)
5. MSC_DST_TOTAL and MSC_DST_COUNT fields are not updated on DEPOSIT_CONTROL record after the unpost.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document