The Asterisk does not Appear for Mandatory Fields (Supplier ID and Supplier Item ID) Defined on the Page and Field Configurator Page.
(Doc ID 2915414.1)
Last updated on DECEMBER 13, 2022
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise SCM eProcurement - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
One of these fields (Supplier ID and Supplier Item ID) must contain a value on the Special Request page. Both fields are conditionally defined as mandatory. The * appears only for the first field Supplier ID and there is no asterisk for Supplier item ID
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Navigate : Enterprise Components > Page and Field Configuration > Page and Field Configurator
2. Add Component PV_MOB_855_CMP
3. Enter Description
4. Define two criteria
i) Supplier ID (PV_MOB_SR_VW,VENDOR_ID) is required when Supplier Item ID (PV_MOB_SR_VW.ITM_ID_VNDR) has no value
ii) Supplier Item ID (PV_MOB_SR_VW.ITM_ID_VNDR) required when Supplier ID (PV_MOB_SR_VW.VENDOR_ID) has no value
6. Click Map to Portal Registry tab
7. Check Select checkbox and click Apply Configuration
8. Click Review/Edit Mapping
9. Add a row with the following details
Rec Field -> PV_MOB_WRK.PV_ADD_PB -> FieldEdit -> EOCC_SAVEPRECHANGE -> Pre Save
1. Navigate : eProcurement > Create Requisition
2. Click Special Requests
Issue : An asterisk "*" will not be displayed for both mandatory fields (Supplier ID and Supplier Item ID)
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document