EPY: No Matching Buffer Error Due To Orphaned Pay One Time Data On Pay Line.
(Doc ID 2915417.1)
Last updated on DECEMBER 19, 2022
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise HCM Payroll for North America - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Sometimes, pay one time transactions become orphaned as the Time and Labor Load process deletes Pay Earnings line if there is a JOB CHANGE. If there are pay one time earnings, deductions, garnishments or taxes that are in the same T&L line, these transactions will become orphaned and gives the error on payline:
No matching buffer found for level. (15,26)
Steps to reproduce the issue:
1. Create paysheet
2. Load time to payroll
3. Update paysheet and add a deduction in the same T&L payline
4. Add another payline with other earning
5. Create a new effective date in Job Data and make a comp rate change
6. Load time to payroll again
7. Try to update paysheet by payline and the error occurs.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document