E-NV: NVision Reports Are Not Running On Process Scheduler Servers No Errors
(Doc ID 2915698.1)
Last updated on DECEMBER 19, 2022
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise PT PeopleTools - Version 8.59 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Using PT8.59 version, nVision - nVision reports are not running on Process scheduler servers:
nVision reports are not running on Process scheduler servers despite no error occurring.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
2. Attempt to run nVision Report
3. Nothing occurs.
Please Note that although no error is occurring in the Process Scheduler nor on the console the Event Viewer will most likely provide evidence to the issue:
1. Open Event Viewer.
2. In the console tree, expand Applications and Services Logs, then Microsoft, then Windows, then Windows Defender.
3. Double-click on Operational.
4. In the details pane, view the list of individual events to find your event.
5. Click the event to see specific details about an event in the lower pane, under the General and Details tabs.
6. Look for faulting application name "EXCEL.EXE"
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document