E-CRM: HTML Tags In Case Description When Case Is Created From ERMS Inbound Email
(Doc ID 2915753.1)
Last updated on MARCH 03, 2023
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise CRM HelpDesk for HR - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
HTML tags appear in Case Description when the case is created from an ERMS Inbound Email. This issue is seen in environment that is configured with Azure (MCF_Protocol = HTTPS). The issue is not seen when environment is configured with IMAP4 or POP3.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Activate ERMS (Set up CRM > Product Related > Multichannel Definition > Email > Define Servers and Security > Batch User Monitor Form)
2. Send an incoming email with rich text or html format. Wait for ERMS to route the email.
3. Go to Correspondence > Search Inbound Emails
4. Open the email.
5. In the Email Workspace page, click 'Create new HelpDesk Case'
6. In the Case page, the HTML tags are shown in the Case Description
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document