E-PORTAL: Pagelet in Classic Dashboard of Content Provider Is Not Loading Properly In IHub
(Doc ID 2915758.1)
Last updated on DECEMBER 15, 2022
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise PT PeopleTools - Version 8.58 to 8.59 [Release 8.4]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Pagelet in Classic Dashboard is not loading properly in IHub. It loads fine in Campus (Content provider).
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. PeopleTools > Portal > WorkCenter > Manage WorkCenter Dashboards
Create new WorkCenter dashboard page
2. PeopleTools > Portal > WorkCenter > Manage WorkCenter Pages
Create a new WorkCenter page
3. Enterprise Components > WorkCenter/Dashboards > Configure Pagelets
Create new WorkCenter
4. PeopleTools > Portal > Pagelet Wizard > Pagelet Wizard
Create new pagelet
5. PeopleTools > Portal > Tile Wizard
Create new Tile
6. PeopleTools > Portal > WorkCenter > Manage WorkCenter Dashboards
Click Pagelets and enable the pagelet
7. Click Home and add the Tile to the homepage
8. Click on the tile
The pagelet and the text inside the pagelet is displayed correctly
If access the same Tile from iHub
The text in the pagelet is not displayed
See attachment for replication steps screen shots.
Upgrade to PT 8.58
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document