PE: APT Request Is Not Working Properly With Certain Program Formats
(Doc ID 2915847.1)
Last updated on JUNE 20, 2023
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise CS Student Records - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
For Certain Program Formats the APT Request is not creating the planning nodes and filling the timeline correctly
Steps to reproduce:
1. Create an AIR for a 2 year cross Term
2. Locate a student that has proper Program
3. Run the APT Request with action of Create Instance and Planning Node Attempt
4. View the APT for the student
5. Note the planning nodes are not completed.
Note for this to occur you need to make sure that there is a tem in between planning node and partition (which is the year of programme) and that is what is not being created.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document