EPY: Delivered Reports Not Properly Displaying the CO & OR FML as Expected After Apply Tax Update 22-E
(Doc ID 2916627.1)
Last updated on DECEMBER 19, 2022
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise HCM Payroll for North America - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Tax Update 22-E - Delivered Reports not properly displaying data as expected for FML for OR and CO.
The following delivered reports are not properly displaying the data related to the new OR or CO PFML:
PAY018 (Payroll Summary)
PAY002 (Payroll Register)
TAX001 (Tax Deposit Summary)
The issue can be reproduced with the following steps:
- Ensure that the first pay period for 2023 has a Pay End Date of 2022 and check date of 2023 - Payroll for North America>Payroll Processing USA>Create and Load Paysheets>Review Pay Calendar
- Confirm payroll that includes the OR or PFML - Payroll for North America>Payroll Processing USA>Produce Payroll>Confirm Payroll
- Run PAY018 and the FML for OR and/or CO is showing the FML/EE with the FML/ER (Payroll Summary) - Payroll for North America>Payroll Processing USA>Pay Period Reports>Payroll Summary
- Run PAY002 and the FML/EE is not shown for CO and/or OR (Payroll Register) - Payroll for North America>Payroll Processing USA>Pay Period Reports>Payroll Register
- Run TAX001 and the FML/EE and FML/ER is not shown for CO and/or OR (Tax Deposit Summary) - Payroll for North America, Pay Period Tax Reports USA, Tax Deposit Summary
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document