EAP WTHD: Withholding Adjustment Page error, Number Field Format Error. The Field Format is (23.2). The Currency Control Field CURRENCY_CD Restricts It Too.
(Doc ID 2918403.1)
Last updated on JULY 26, 2023
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Payables - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When entering Withholding Adjustments, the Amt fields = 0.000. The decimal precision will change from 0.000 to 0.00 when tabbing out of different fields based on the amount of Legacy rows added. However, after adding the third row, the decimal precision remains 0.000 for the Liability Amt and Paid Amount fields. When saving this third row adjustment, an error message is received.
1. Suppliers > Supplier Information > Add/Update > Add/Update Supplier > USA1099019 > Location tab > 1099 link > setup for 1099 (Class 01 & 02), 1099M (Class 02 & 06), 1099N (Class 01) - Default Jurisdiction box checked
2. Supplier > 1099/Global Withholding > Maintain > Adjust Withholding > Select USA1099019 001
3. Enter Business Unit, Start and End Dates > click link for ‘Show all columns’ icon
4. Adjustments section > enter BU, Entity, Type, Jurisdiction, Class, Rule, Basis Amt and Description
5. After tabbing out of the Class field, the Amt fields change automatically from 0.000 to 0.00
6. Continue to enter Rule, Basis Amt, and Description > Save
7. Get out of the page > select USA1099019 > go back in > enter Business Unit, Start and End Dates > click Search > prior Legacy row appears > click link for ‘Show all columns’ icon > all Amt fields = 0.000
8. Adjustments section enter BU, Entity, Type, Jurisdiction, Class, Rule
9. Tabbing out of Rule field and all Amt fields again change from 0.000 to 0.00 > continue to enter Basis Amt and Description > Save
10. Click the ‘+’ icon to add a new row
11. All Amt fields = 0.000
12. Adjustments section enter BU, Entity, Type, Jurisdiction, Class, Rule > Basis Amt
13. Liability and Paid Amount fields remain 0.000 > Save
14. Message: Number field format error. The field format is (23.2). The currency field CURRENCY_CD restricts it too.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document