‘Last Date to Drop’ Factor in Dynamic Date Rule Is Not Allowing to Save the Value Zero and Gets Defaulted to 9999.000 on the Dynamic Class Dates Table Page.
(Doc ID 2918869.1)
Last updated on JUNE 20, 2023
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise CS Student Records - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When the user attempts to save the 'Last Date to Drop' Factor in Dynamic Date Rule to zero, the Factor field value becomes 9999.000 instead of 0.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Navigate to Main Menu > Curriculum Management > Dynamic Dates > Dynamic Class Dates Table
2. Add or Search Dynamic Class Dates Rule
3. Enter Factor=0 for ‘Last Date to Drop’
4. Click on the Save button.
5. Verify the Factor Field Value
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document