ELA: Unable To Save a Lease Using a Lease Schedule With a Different SetID From the Lease Terms Calendar if There Are No Calendars Created for the Lease Schedule SetID, Receiving Error: "Period count for Calendar and Schedule do not match. (18157,205)"
(Doc ID 2918973.1)
Last updated on JANUARY 03, 2023
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Lease Administration - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Asset Management - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Unable to create a Lease using a Lease Schedule with a different SetID from the Lease Terms Calendar If there are no calendars created for the Lease Schedule SetID
Popup Message received upon Saving the Lease:
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Create a new Schedule for SetID US002
Navigation: Set Up Financials > Common Definitions > Calendars/Schedules > Create Schedule
2. Update TableSet Controls for US001 to have "Schedules"(GL_01) use SetID US002.( The "Detail & Summary Calendars" (FS_02) uses SetID SHARE
Navigation: Peopletools > Utilities > Administration > Maintain Tableset Controls
3. Create a new lease
Navigation: Lease Administration > Payables Leases > Create New Payables Lease
Notice that the Estimated Life does not automatically populate while Adding Equipment / Property.
- Use the Schedule created under SetID US002 and the Terms Calendar from SetID SHARE (default)
4. Receiving Popup Message "No calendar has been defined for the Fiscal Year." while selecting "Preview Payment Schedule"
5. Receiving Popup Message: "Period count for Calendar and Schedule do not match. (18157,205) " upon Saving the Lease
Detailed DEMO Replication Steps attached.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document