ELA: Straight Line Entries Have Wrong Sign On Retirements For Exempt Leases With Which Amount Was Doubled Instead Of Zeroing Out.
(Doc ID 2919085.1)
Last updated on JANUARY 04, 2023
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Lease Administration - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Exempt Leases have wrong sign for the retirement entries and there by amounts got doubled instead of zeroing out.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1) Add an Exempt Payables Lease. ( Lease Administration > Payables Lease > Create New Payables Lease > Click the checkbox for "Exempt For Recognition" and a new lease)
2) Run straightline process (Lease Administration > Integrations > Generate Straighline Process)
3) Activate the Lease. Run AMDPCALC, AMAEDIST and ADPCLOS process for the asset.
4) Retire the Lease for August month.
5) Run AMDPCLOS process for August month (Asset Management > Accounting Entries >Close Depreciation)
6) Review Straightline Enties for Retirement.
Detailed Replication_Document attached
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document