Maintain Delegated Authorities(EODL_BATCH) Process Does Not Removes Expired Approvals From Proxy's Profile
(Doc ID 2919172.1)
Last updated on APRIL 05, 2023
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise SCM Purchasing - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When delegation request has ended, Maintain Delegated Authorities(EODL_BATCH) process does not removes the expired delegated approvals from proxy profile when employee ID is not updated in the Delegate and Delegator's User profile.
1. Create Delegation request for requisition for one day.
Employee Self Service Homepage > Delegation Dashboard > Create Delegation Requests Tile
2. Accept the delegation request by logging in to proxy account.
3. Open the User profile page and ensure that Employee ID is not updated in both delegate's and Delegator's profile.
4. Run the Maintain Delegated Authorities(EODL_BATCH) process to remove the approvals after delegation expires.
Enterprise Components > Delegation > Maintain Delegated Authorities
5. See the delegated approvals are not removed from proxy profile.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document