Delegated Approvals Are Not Removed From Delegate's Profile When Delegator Revokes Requests.
(Doc ID 2919214.1)
Last updated on JANUARY 08, 2023
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise SCM Purchasing - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When delegate revokes the delegation request, the approvals are not routed back from the delegate's profile and still shows pending on the delegate's profile. If the Empl ID is not updated in the user profile of the delegate and delegator, revoking a delegation request does not removes the delegated approvals from proxy's profile.
1. Create Delegation request for requisition and PO.
Employee Self Service Homepage > Delegation Dashboard > Create Delegation Requests Tile
2. Accept the delegation request by logging in to proxy account.
3. Submit a requisition or PO for approval and see that the PO is assigned to the proxy.
4. Ensure Employee ID is not updated in the User profile (ID tab) for the delegate and delegator.
PeopleTools > Security > User Profiles > User Profiles.
5. Revoke the delegation request
Delegation Dashboard > My Delegates
6. See that the transactions are not removed from proxy's approval list.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document