'Runtime Parameter value not entered for field AID_YEAR (14015,11)' Error in Population Update Process Page When Using the Selection Tool 'Equation Engine' and Equation Name 'CCPUPSSTAID'
(Doc ID 2920131.1)
Last updated on JANUARY 10, 2023
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise CS Campus Community - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When entering the run control parameters to run one of the provided Pop Selection Equation Engines that uses global prompts in the Population Update Process, an error occurs.
Attempting to create a new run control for the Record (Table) Name STDNT_AID_ATRBT, using the Selection Tool 'Equation Engine' and the Equation Name 'CCPUPSSTAID', when adding the equation parameter 'AID_YEAR' and clicking in the 'Preview Selection Results' link and/or clicking in the 'Save' button, the following error occurs:
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
- Navigate to Set Up SACR > System Administration > Utilities > Population Update > Population Update Setup > Population Update Process
- Create a Run control using the Record (Table) Name = STDNT_AID_ATRBT
- In 'Population Selection' enter following values: Selection Tool = Equation Engine, Equation Name = CCPUPSSTAID
- Click on 'Edit Prompts' link
- In 'Equation Pop Select Parameters' page, click on 'Search'
- In 'Equation Parameters' enter following values: Operand Global Var Name = AID_YEAR, Type = String, Operand = [AID YEAR VALUE]
- Click 'OK'
- Click on 'Preview Selection Results' link or hit 'Save' button
- Error message occurs
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document