When Attempting to Send an Existing Document to a Contact the System is Erroring with Integration Gateway: General Connection Failed (158,10836) SCM_CS_ATTACHMENTS.MiscTasks.OnExecute Name:CreateWordDocMessage PCPC:35315 Statement:559
(Doc ID 2920302.1)
Last updated on MARCH 06, 2023
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise SCM Supplier Contract Management - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When attempting to send an existing document to a Contact the system the user is receiving an error.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Navigate to Document Management (Supplier Contracts-->Create Contracts and Documents-->Document Management)
2. Click on Find an Existing Document
3. Enter search criteria and click Search
4. Select a document
5. Click on Send to Contacts button
6. Files To Be Sent- select Original Executed Document and Amendment Files. Leave Send as File Type blank
7. Contacts- Select a contact
8. Click OK
9. Receive an error
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document