ELA: Renewal Payments For Exempt Leases Are Not Generating After Running Manage Transaction Generator Process.
(Doc ID 2920627.1)
Last updated on JANUARY 11, 2023
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Lease Administration - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Renewal Payments for Exempt Leases are not generating after running RE_GENTRANS process.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Add an exempt lease. (Lease Administration > Payables Leases > New Lease > Check Exempt from Recognition)
2. Provide all the dates and add base rent.
3. Navigate to options and critical dates tab.
4. Add option and select Renewal options.
5. Save and activate the lease.
6. Run Manage Transaction Generator Process (Lease Administration > Integrations > Manage Transaction Generator process)
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document