When the Department is Not Included in the Chart Fields on the Request Defaults and Mass Change Page, the Department Field Defaults the Value to the Distribution Line.
(Doc ID 2920646.1)
Last updated on JANUARY 11, 2023
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise SCM eProcurement - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When the Department is not included in the chart fields on the Request Defaults and Mass Change page, the Department field defaults the value to the Distribution line. The blank value should be updated to the Department field
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Set Department Default on User Preferences (Navigation : Setup Financials/Supply Chain > Common Definitions > User Preference > Define User Preferences)
2. Set Department Default on Requester Setup (Navigation : Setup Financials/Supply Chain > Product Related > Procurement Options > Purchasing > Requester Setup )
3. Create Requisition (Navigation : eProcurement > Requisition)
4. Use Requisition Defaults - Select Project and Account that do not require department (enter all required CF values except DEPTID)
5. Select items
6. Add to Cart
8. Review Schedule Details
9. See that Department is included
10. Go back to Line
11. Select All lines
12. Mass Update - Select Project and Account that do not require department (enter all required CF values except DEPTID)
13. Use any option to update - All Distribution Lines, Matching Distribution Lines or Replace Distribution Lines
14. Click Apply
15. Review Schedule Details
Issue Department is included in the CF String instead of blank value
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document