Error Occurs Cancelling a Student From a Third Party Contract, and Message Box Displays No Message Set, or Message and Message Number 1
(Doc ID 2921180.1)
Last updated on MARCH 02, 2023
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise CS Student Financials - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Cancelling a student from a third party contract displays the Error hyperlink on the Assign Students page. Clicking on the Error link displays a message box with no Message Set, or Message Text, but Message Number 1. The COBOL output log file from the cancellation process shows the following error:
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
- Navigate to Student Financials, Payment Plans, Third Party Contracts, Assign;
- Enter the Contract Number;
- Find the EMPLID to be cancelled;
- Update student’s Status to Cancelled;
- Click Post;
- Error hyperlink is displayed;
- Click on the Error hyperlink. No Message Set or Message Text is displayed. Message Number 1 is shown;
- Navigate to Student Financials, Tuition and Fees, Tuition Calculation;
- Enter the student’s ID;
- Navigate to the appropriate career/term row;
- Use Tuition Group Override field to place student into a tuition group with no term fees;
- Click Calculate Tuition and Fees;
- Error 'Cannot reverse this charge (14816, 93) occurs'
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document