Budget Error Hyper Link is Not Available On Fluid Approval Page Same as Classic
(Doc ID 2921669.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 15, 2023
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise SCM eProcurement - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In Fluid requisition check out page the budget check error is not hyper linked to take users to the Budget error page to correct the budget errors same as in classic.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
- Navigate to : eProcurement tile > Create Requisition tile.
- Add any Item to the cart.
- Press on the checkout button.
- Check budget, budget will be in error.
- Notice that the error is not hyper linked to take the users to the budget errors page same as classic.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document