ETL9.2: PUM45 Enter Time Panel Scrollable Day Headers Overlap The Fixed Column Headers
(Doc ID 2924147.1)
Last updated on JUNE 12, 2023
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise HCM Time and Labor - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
After PUM45 the newly designed Enter Time panel scrollable day headers overlap the fixed column headers in some instances.
Steps to Recreate:
1.Login as userid PS
2. Navigate to the Manager Self Service homepage. Click the Team Time tile.
3. The Enter Time employee search panel displays. Click Get Employees.
4. Once the employees appear in the grid, click the Sort button in the upper right-hand corner. In the sort pop-up window, click Hours to be Approved twice, to sort by Hours to be Approved in descending order.
5. Select employee (who happens to be a weekly Elapsed Time Reporter).
6. The Enter Time panel will display in Punch time. Click Elapsed to change to Elapsed time. Then click Return to Select Employees.
7. Select employee (who happens to be a monthly punch Time Reporter).
8. The Enter Time panel will display. Notice the day headers overlap the Row Totals and Add and Delete buttons (fixed columns).
9. Slide the scrollbar and things get worse. The day headers scroll behind the Quick Fill/Time Details header and reappear on the other side. Also notice the day input boxes are visible between the Add and Delete buttons. You can actually click the input box between the Add and Delete buttons and enter time.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document