EPY: VENDOR_SYNC Message Errors in HR With 'Invalid row number 1 for class Rowset method GetRow. (2,263) VENDOR.VENDOR_ID.SavePostChange PCPC: 971 Statement: 12 ' When Encryption Framework Is Enabled
(Doc ID 2925355.1)
Last updated on OCTOBER 05, 2023
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise HCM Payroll for North America - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Changing the location in the Vendor Information which triggers VENDOR_SYNC to update the vendor location in HR, the message errors out.
If the table is decrypted and the message is resubmitted, the message completes successfully.
Receive the following error in a Message Window that pops up on the page:
Steps to Reproduce
1. With Encryption enabled, navigate to: Set Up HCM > Product Related > Payroll for North America > AP-Vendors > Vendor Information
2. Change the Location of a vendor
3. A message window pops up when saving with the error message.
4. Navigate to PeopleTools > Integration Broker > Service Operations Monitor > Monitoring > Asynchronous Details
- Review details for the Asynchronous message VENDOR_SYNC
- The message has errored.
Tax Update 22-E (via the Legislative Patchset) was applied.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document