Profile Import XML Load Results in 'Student ID not Found' on Suspense Management Due to Search Match Failure EMailAddressRule, But the Email Addresses Match
(Doc ID 2925715.1)
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 28, 2023
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise CS Financial Aid - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When running the Profile Import XML Load, some records that are expected to load instead show on Suspense Management with a Load Status of 'Suspended' and the Suspend Reason 'Student ID not Found'.
The unexpected suspended results are determined to be due to the failure of the EMailAddressRule, but as the e-mail addresses actually do match, the records should have loaded.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
- On Set Up SACR > System Administration > Utilities > Search/Match > Search/Match Rule, set up a rule that incorporates the Search Field 'EmailAddressRule' with Usage of 'Equals'.
- On Set Up SACR > System Administration > Utilities > Search/Match > Search/Match Parameters, set up a parameter that contains the rule from step 1.
- On Set Up SACR > Product Related > Financial Aid > File Management > PROFILE Load Parameters, in the Search Parameter Field, use the parameter from step 2, and set the Max Search Match Level to the rule from step 1.
- Navigate to Financial Aid > File Management > PROFILE Import > Load Records > Load Records and run the process.
- Navigate to Financial Aid > File Management > PROFILE Import > Suspense Management > Profile Suspense Management for a student who should have loaded based on the parameter and rule from step 3, and note the student is suspended with reason 'Student ID not Found'.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document