Approvals Tile Shows Previously Denied Document as Pending Approval When New Document Is Uploaded for Approval
(Doc ID 2927980.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 20, 2023
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise HCM Human Resources - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
PeopleSoft Enterprise HCM Benefits Administration - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Approvals tile shows previously denied document as 'Pending Approval' when a new document of the same type is added and denial of the first document was done on a different day.
The issue could be replicated with the following steps:
- Employee starts a new Life Event and uploads a document that requires Approval. Navigation: Benefit Details => Life Events.
- Benefits Administrator reviews the document and denies it. Navigation: Manager Self-Service => Approvals.
- Employee then uploads the correct document with the same type on a different day.
- Benefits Administrator goes to the Approval tile and sees both documents in 'Pending Approval' status.
- Benefits Administrator approves both documents.
- Review Benefits Attachment page in the Benefits Administrator tile shows both documents in Approved status.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document