Guided Self Service Promote Transaction Has Incorrect Date Updated In PS_HR_MSS_CT_COMP When Clicking Previous Button During Transaction
(Doc ID 2928219.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 20, 2023
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise HCM Human Resources - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
GSS Promote Employee Transaction has incorrect date in PS_HR_MSS_CT_COMP when clicking previous button during the transaction
Steps to reproduce the issue:
1. Navigate to Manager Self Service Dashboard > My Team tile > Select Job and Personal Information > Promote Employee
2. Select the “Are you changing Salary Information?” Click Next , Select “Normal Career Progression” for Reason, Administrator for Job Title. Click Next
3. Key in 10 in the Change Percent box, click Next
4. Do not do anything on the next page shown below. Click on Previous button to go to the prior page
5. When you get to the previous page, click on Previous button to go to the prior page again
6. When you get to the page below, change the Transaction Date from 10/11/2022 to 10/3/2022.
7. Make sure the Reason is “Normal Career Progression” and Job Title is “Administrator”. Click on Next button On the next page, make sure the Change Percent is 10. Click on Next button.On the next page, click on Submit button.
8. Observe effdt is different in the following records PS_HR_MSS_CT_DAT _SS , PS_HR_MSS_CT_COMP
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document