Forecast Leave Balance Showing '0' When Employee Has Multiple Active Empl Rcds
(Doc ID 2928304.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 21, 2023
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise HCM Absence Management - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When an employee has multiple Jobs with Empl rcd 0 as Casual and Empl rcd 1 as Regular, Forecast balance is returning Absence balance as 0 in the Review Absence Balances page for both the Jobs.
Steps to reproduce the issue:
1. Find an employee having two active empl records in job data with Empl rcd 0 is a casual and empl rcd 1 is a regular.
Navigation: Workforce administration > Job Information > Job data
2. Assign a Work schedule for both records.
Navigation: Global Payroll & Absence Mgmt > Payee Data > Create Overrides > Assign Work Schedule > Assign Work Schedule
3. Forecast the balance of both empl rcds and Forecast balance calculated as 0.
Navigation: Global Payroll & Absence Mgmt > Payee Data > Maintain Absences > Review Absence Balances
4. Terminate the empl rcd 0 in step 1 navigation.
5. Forecast the balances from Review Absence Balances. Now empl rcd 1 showing the Forecast leave balance.
Navigation: Global Payroll Absence management > Payee Data > Maintain Absences > Review Absence balances
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document