ETL92: ESS Report Time Meal Punch Results In ECD Mistakenly Overriding Elapse Time For Prior DUR
(Doc ID 2929755.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 22, 2023
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise HCM Time and Labor - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Employee Self Service Report Time Tile – Web Clock punch time reporter submits meal punch and ECD is mistakenly overridden with DUR of punch time that is greater than the ECD value set when elapsed time was approved for an earlier DUR than punch date.
Steps to Recreate:
Navigation: Set Up HCM > Install > Product Specific > Time and Labor Installation > Time and Labor Installation
1. TL_INSTALLATION Table - Allow Timesheet Selection is selected.
2. Workgroup setup for Positive Time Reporting setup with Payable Time Approval using TLByPosMgmt. Time Period is PSSUNSAT.
3. TRC for KUVAC is set for Approval at TRC level for Reported time using TLBySupervisorID.
4. Time Reporting Template is set with Time Enabled.
5. Select a Punch time Reporter assigned to above Workgroup.
6. Set Update TA Status to beginning of the current period. TA status = Not up for Processing.
7. Employee enters elapsed time 8.00 hours using TRC - KUVAC for Prior Period on 1/31/23 then Submit. Do not Approve yet.
8.Check ECD - – Still set to original date 2/12/23 as expected.
9.Employee uses Report Time to enter IN punch on 2/14/23.
10. Check ECD – Set to 2/14/23 Up for Processing as expected.
11.On 2/14/23 Login as Approver and approve the elapsed time reported on 1/31/23.
12. Check ECD – Note: ECD set back to the prior period time that was approved for 1/31/23 as expected.
13. Employee enters/submit Meal punch on 2/14/23 using Report Time page.
14. Check ECD – Note: ECD gets set to 2/14/23 which overrides the elapsed time approved for the prior period on 1/31/23.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document