Supplier User Security Update for Former Bidder User When Converting Bidder to Supplier
(Doc ID 2930171.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 22, 2023
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise SCM eSupplier Connection - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Supplier User Security Update for Former Bidder User when converting Bidder to Supplier.
When a Bidder is converted to a Supplier, an associated User for the Bidder (that is now a Supplier) their security do not automatically updated for a Supplier User.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Go to Convert Bidder to Supplier and choose any Bidder (Go to Menu > Suppliers > Supplier Registration > Convert Bidder to Supplier). Click on Bidder hyperlink
2. With the Contacts information go to user profiles check the roles listed for (Go to Menu > PeopleTools > Security > User Profiles)
3. Now the supplier user has this default template user id: SUPER1 (Go to Menu > Setup Financials/Supply Chain > Product Related > Procurement Options > Suppliers > Supplier Request Templates)
4. Convert that bidder to supplier
5. Go to User profile. The user's roles are not updated.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document