E-PB: Clicking on the Help Link from FSCM 9.20's "Cash Advance Submit Confirm" Page Returns an HTTP 404 Status Code, and a "We're sorry, the page you were looking for does not exist or is no longer available" Error
(Doc ID 2931284.1)
Last updated on MARCH 01, 2023
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise PT PeopleTools - Version 8.58 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Clicking on the Help link from the "Cash Advance Submit Confirm" Page returns a help page containing an HTTP 404 status code, and the error shown below.
FSCM 9.2 Image 45
1. Log into the FSCM 9.20 online Application as an Expenses User.
2. Navigate to: Employee Self-Service > Travel and Expenses > Cash Advance > Create/Modify.
3. Select the "Add New Cash Advance" Tab.
4. Click on Add.
5. Fill in all cash advance required fields.
6. Select the "By checking this box, I certify the advances submitted are accurate and comply with expense policy" checkbox.
7. Click on Submit Cash Advance.
8. Click on the Help link from the "Cash Advance Submit Confirm" page.
9. Observe the new help page containing the errors shown above.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document