EPY:WA MLI and FLI Taxes on Tipped Employees is Not Taken When There are No Tips
(Doc ID 2931295.1)
Last updated on JUNE 07, 2023
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise HCM Payroll for North America - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When employee receives Tips WA FLI, MLI taxes are taken
When the employee does not receive Tips WA MLI, FLI taxes are then not taken. But when they receive TIPS again the taxes are brought forward from the missed check and they are taken for both checks.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Set up a Tipped Employee with WA MLI, FLI taxes
2. Pay regular check and WA MLI, FLI taxes are taken
3. Pay a check with Tips and taxes are taken
4. Pay a check without Tips and taxes are not taken
5. Pay a check with Tips and taxes are caught up again
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document