ETL92: Fluid Timesheet Misaligned View Week 3of2 And TRC Box Stretched
(Doc ID 2931325.1)
Last updated on MARCH 06, 2023
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise HCM Time and Labor - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
The fluid timesheet becomes misaligned and TRC box is stretched across the page and the week 2of 2 becomes week 3of2, and 4of2 etc.
Steps to Recreate:
Navigation: Set Up HCM > Product Related > Time and Labor > Time Periods > Build Time Period Calendar > Build Time Period Calendar
1. Create/Build new biweekly Calendar (starting on Sunday) and build from 01/08/23 – 01/06/24).
2. Modify tl_empl_data for demo employee Laura Adams empl_rcd 0 - change to elapsed time reporter time period to new biweekly calendar created above.
3. Modify tl_empl_data for demo employee Laura Adams empl_rcd 1 - change to elapsed time reporter time period to new biweekly calendar created above. Also use correction mode to change term date to 12/31/2023 for empl_rcd 1, so both empl_rcds are active for this test).
4. Login as Manager - RLOUIS for demo employee Laura Adams - navigate to Click Team Time tile > Click Get employees.
5. Click into first employee in list.
6. Click left arrow on pay period date to previous period.
7. Click Next button at the top right. Note: You’re on Empl_rcd 1. The TRC dropdown button will be stretched across the screen and week 2of2 will become week 3of2. - Issue 1.
8. And clicking right arrow on Week of ? - each time this number will go 4of2, 5of2 etc. - Issue 2.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document