E-PIA: Why Are Some navigations Not Configurable Using Manage Configurable Search Page?
(Doc ID 2931752.1)
Last updated on MARCH 07, 2023
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise PT PeopleTools - Version 8.60 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Customer is not able to select the following Navigation that they can navigate via NavBar in the Configurable Search page. Therefore they cannot configure then for Configurable Search.
Below are examples of some navigations:
1. Root > Supplier Contracts > Related Links > Add/Update POs
2. Root > Supplier Contracts > Related Links > Add/Update Supplier
3. Root > eProcurement > Buyer Center > Suppliers > Maintain Suppliers > Supplier Information
4. Root > Services Procurement > Service Supplier Setup > Supplier Information
5. Root > procurement > Buyer Center > Receipts > Create Receipt
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document