HCM: When Using HR Business Partner Framework with Group Build Ids to Populate Matrix team, the Team is Not Populating Correctly After an Updated Change Transaction to the Database
(Doc ID 2932055.1)
Last updated on JUNE 20, 2023
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise HCM Human Resources - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When using HR Business Partner Framework with Group Build Ids to populate Matrix team, the team is not populating correctly after a change transaction is updated to the Database.
Notice that the count from Group Definition page is showing old count and not reflecting the transaction changes.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Set Up HCM > Common Definitions > Org Chart Viewer > Matrix Teams > Matrix Team > created a new matrix team
2. Matrix team is established using Group ID
3. When user runs count on the group, it has ?? rows.
4. Select "Force Group Refresh" checkbox in Matrix team page.
4. Go to MSS Tile>My Team> Perform Transaction change on an employee XXXX> Select Option to approve and auto update
5. Return to the Matrix team and now employees show, however, employee XXXX is not in the list.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document