SRROLL.SQR Fails With Error 'ORA-01400 cannot insert NULL into ("SYSADMIN", "PS_SSR_CLS_TBL_ES"."SSR_TRIGGER_CTR")' After Applying The Fix for Bug 35002025: RTI AND CLASS INDEX MANAGER BUILD UPDATES'
(Doc ID 2932879.1)
Last updated on MARCH 03, 2023
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise CS Student Records - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On Campus Solutions 9.2.028 with the associated PRP Update for Real TIme Indexing, the Class Roll process results in an error seen in the process log file.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
- Apply the CS 9.2.028 Update Image
- Apply Patch 35002025: RTI AND CLASS INDEX MANAGER BUILD UPDATES
- Navigate to Curriculum Management >Roll Curriculum Data Forward >Copy Prior Term's Schedule
- Complete the Run Control with desired options
- Run the Class Roll process
This issue started with Campus Solutions Update Image 28 (CS 9.2.028) and associated Real Time Indexing PRP, Patch 35002025: RTI AND CLASS INDEX MANAGER BUILD UPDATES.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document